Well, welcome to my motivation accountability blog! I am a notorious procrastinator. I am daring to take on my own worst enemy - myself! I am at the beginning of a new business venture with Shaklee products and have decided to invite others along on my journey. The part I would really like to highlight here is my own testing ground of Shaklee's "inch" loss support product called the CINCH program. I have officially taken all my weight and measurement information down and will share with you here and check in at least once a week with the update of where I am at. Of course, I will be relying on God, the support of my amazing husband, and the encouragement of my family and friends BUT - I also want to see if CINCH can make the difference in my success. I have tried to lose weight in the past and not really been successful. All of these other ingredients have been here before, so I figured I already had my "constant" in my experiment. Now, I will add the variable!
I began this program only yesterday but I am already pretty impressed. I was bad. I did not supplement two of my meals. I only did one. Why? Because I was not hungry enough at 2pm to have another meal or meal replacement of any kind. I had the CINCH vanilla shake for breakfast. (Have decided colder is better and when they say "Shake like you mean it" - they mean it! Much better if you shake it/stir it completely.) It was good. Not a McDonald's shake, but it was good. More importantly to me, it filled me up. I was pleasantly surprised that I stayed satisfied from 7am until 1pm. I actually was still not hungry, but our tradition is to get donuts after church. I did not get one, but feeling left out, I chose to have a CINCH snack bar. Seeing all of the chocolate on Kendra's donut, I decided to choose the "'chocolate decadence" for a treat. Again - pleasantly surprised! Tasted good! I even teased Rob that my donut was lasting longer than his!
Kept busy around the house, and before I knew it, it was time to have a tasty stir fry dinner that Rob made on the grill! Chicken and veggies with some rice. I realized I ate more than I needed to. I honestly could have stopped about half way through, so I guess that is where my own self-discipline needs to kick in. The cool part is - it seems there is only me to get out of the way. I think CINCH may be the help I needed, because it was something other than hunger making me clean my plate!.....Yep! I'm Going To Do It!
No comments:
Post a Comment