Explanation

I'm thinking I will ultimately use this site to share many of my goals and struggles to achieve them. Hence the name of this blog. Started out focused on sharing my journey with weight loss using the CINCH program from Shaklee...I guess I'm not self disciplined enough for that! Now, I recruited help from my friend Katie and we are going to give running a try! She says keeping a journal is key, so here we go!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Accountability

So thankful to have an accountability partner!! Admittedly, last night we had more walk than run time in, but we had a lot to catch up on! Also, I feel good about it because we walk faster than most people do. (about a speed 3 on the treadmill) Not sure how far we went because we go all through the neighborhood but we were gone close to an hour. I am stiff today, but better than before. The balls on my left foot seem tender. Although as I mess with them right now they are better than when I first got up. It doesn't help just to have Sarah to go do this with, but also during our outings we can push each other to make it just a little further. I think we had some distances that were further than our last time - which surprised me. It was much cooler and it was at night. The last time was still early enough for warmth. Hopefully, we are able to do this enough to create a habit! Katie talked about hating running but loving the way she felt after a good run enough to keep doing it. I was a little worried about that, but strangely, I think I am liking it more than not. I feel like it is already working on those inches, but I want to remain realistic! Rob seems to think it is! More than that right now, I feel I have more energy overall. That is worth it on it's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment