Explanation

I'm thinking I will ultimately use this site to share many of my goals and struggles to achieve them. Hence the name of this blog. Started out focused on sharing my journey with weight loss using the CINCH program from Shaklee...I guess I'm not self disciplined enough for that! Now, I recruited help from my friend Katie and we are going to give running a try! She says keeping a journal is key, so here we go!!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Progress!!!

Woo Hoo! I was hoping to do better and I did! Hooray! EVERY area was an improvement! Somehow, saying no to 2nds and finding a better choice for a snack made a big difference! I have not been out walking/running since my last post that says I did - so this is all from smarter choices. Now, just think where I could be if I got off of my back side!!!! Here's the new info: 191.6 lbs, all measurements dropped at least 1": bust - 40, waist - 35, hip - 48, thigh - 26 1/2, calf - 15 3/4, and my arm is 12! So - measurements are encouraging, but my weight is still not back to even what it was when I realized I had to take action. But...that is what August is for!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment