Explanation
I'm thinking I will ultimately use this site to share many of my goals and struggles to achieve them. Hence the name of this blog. Started out focused on sharing my journey with weight loss using the CINCH program from Shaklee...I guess I'm not self disciplined enough for that! Now, I recruited help from my friend Katie and we are going to give running a try! She says keeping a journal is key, so here we go!!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Food, Glorious Food!
Well, I have been pretty busy with a new work schedule, weekend company and just trying to get all those summertime chores done. Needless to say, I have dropped off on my running. (As if it got to that just yet!) HOWEVER, there are some things I still can control no matter how busy I am. Food is one of them. And it is a big one! I feel good about things despite losing the exercise time. I am working hard to not waste time around the house and I am trying to make the calories count! The only real struggle I have is my coffee. It is really more like cream and sugar with some coffee in it. Scary really. I'm pretty sure it is just a habit mixed with a sugar addiction...but I can't break it! The other is Saturdays. I work next to a fabulous chinese restaurant! I love their food! My sense of entitlement keeps kicking in when I decide what to eat for lunch. I know I can break this one, but I need to get my self-discipline in gear! Looking forward to a new weigh-in, measure-in this weekend. I think it is time to see where I'm at...and where I need to be headed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment