Explanation
I'm thinking I will ultimately use this site to share many of my goals and struggles to achieve them. Hence the name of this blog. Started out focused on sharing my journey with weight loss using the CINCH program from Shaklee...I guess I'm not self disciplined enough for that! Now, I recruited help from my friend Katie and we are going to give running a try! She says keeping a journal is key, so here we go!!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Motivating...or Crippling
Well, you can see from the change in numbers from when I started all of this to when I am starting now in July that things were not improving! They were getting worse! I had lost all motivation. I was emotionally eating and had relatively no accountability. So, I got my friend Sarah on board with me to do the training Katie laid out for me. Last night we did our version of the schedule. Walk a lot/run a little. We were good for each other and learned a lot already. Sports bra is a must! How do you do this without a water bottle? And if you bring one, how do you carry it?? We also realized we like doing the running part best when nobody can see us! We were gone about an hour overall. When I got home, I felt really good. I had energy and did not feel too sore. However, while lying in bed in the middle of the night, my knees felt like I had fallen on the pavement and skinned them up. More of that burning sensation than throbbing pain. Strange. I am stiff this morning, in my knees and my lower back. Not surprised. Bounce around this much weight on your bones, and they would be aching and stiff too! I am not defeated. I am just more motivated seeing how very much I need to lose this weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment