Explanation

I'm thinking I will ultimately use this site to share many of my goals and struggles to achieve them. Hence the name of this blog. Started out focused on sharing my journey with weight loss using the CINCH program from Shaklee...I guess I'm not self disciplined enough for that! Now, I recruited help from my friend Katie and we are going to give running a try! She says keeping a journal is key, so here we go!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

So far...

Well, I was going to call Sarah yesterday to join me but I knew I was short on time...While Rob made burgers on the grill I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill. The central air was on, but I still managed to work up a good sweat! I did a warm up, then a full run, then up hill rapid walk - all to the very inspiring Steven Curtis Chapman! It was nice to wash my face, feel my legs tighter and although a bit winded, feel more energetic - and then have a burger and an ice cold beer! I was not as sore this morning as I was the morning after the first outing! Maybe I need to work harder? It felt like a good work out to me though! We'll see what tomorrow brings! Sarah, are you free???

No comments:

Post a Comment